Perception Campwith Michael Grinder
Perception Campwith Michael Grinder
Do you have a need for a far deeper understanding of human interaction in a variety of situations?
Do you coach, train, facilitate or lead large and small groups that need to be functional in order to be highly productive?If you answered yes to these questions, then the skills you need to develop to a high
level are your perception and thinking skills which enable you to recognize behaviors and beliefs which impact the quality of human interactions.
With this course, Michael is offering his blueprint of perception, his step-by-step way to get precise with the subtlety and the precision of human perception.
See the world and understand people in the same way that Michael does, using the same skills he uses every day to teach leaders around the world.
Perception Camp is quite different from anything that Michael has done before. He will train you in his simple Process of Perception.
You will learn to identify what you see into three categories, each with a different purpose/outcome:
Two people interact
A group interacts
Take a look at the clip below to get a sneak peek of what Perception Camp looks like!
- Workshop price: $1,195
- Early bird (until May 29th) discount: $150 off
- $100 discount for attending both Group Wizardry and Perception Camp in the same year (NOTE: Enter coupon code both100 at checkout to get this discount).
- Address: Comfort Suites 12010 NE Airport Way Portland, OR 97220
- Phone: (800) 216-5927 or (503) 261-9000
- Email: email@example.com
- Mention Perception Camp attendance to receive a lodging discount of $145 per night (not including taxes) at Comfort Suites.
Prerequisites & Pre-Learning
Perception Camp is Michael Grinder’s most advanced program. The more you prepare for it, the more advanced your learning will be. Graduates of Michael Grinder Group Wizardry programs are automatically approved to attend. Others are welcome, and to ensure they are ready to operate on this advanced level need to study the quizzes.
The following quizzes are designed to be studied and taken in sequential order:
- House of Communication Study Guide & Quiz
- Pentimento and How Not to Get Shot Study Guide & Quiz
- Charisma Study Guide & Quiz
First review the study guide, then take the quiz at the end and compare your answers to see how you did. While this does not need to be submitted, we do require a good familiarity with these concepts before you attend to maximize your learning.If you'd like to take a peek at the manual and get more information about what the course will be like, be sure to also check out the first 8 pages of the Perception Camp manual.
If you are a coach, trainer, facilitator or leader then understanding non-verbals is the single most important asset for your bottom line. Imagine being far more perceptive about individuals and group effectiveness then using this knowledge to assist people to make better decisions.
- This is a 5 day course
- You are encouraged to bring 2-3 clips of 3 minutes each of people and situations you would like to have a better perception of: individuals, pairs, and a group setting. There can be several people on the footage and you can choose to focus on just one or two people in the scene(s). The footage can be from movies, TV, YouTube, etc. Make sure the footage is accessible and can be connected easily so we can watch the footage on a screen.
- Learn how to recognize behavior and the beliefs behind those behaviors.
- Predict who is likely to dominate when two people are interacting.
- Know ahead of time what is likely to happen in a group setting.
- Get instant feedback and coaching from world expert Michael Grinder.
- Develop the refinements of timing and permission that are critical to taking your work in non-verbal communication to the expert level.
- Bond, learn from and network closely with the other like-minded attendees.
- Michael will do a demonstration of the ultimate in executive coaching.
- You will have an understanding of where Profiling fits in your professional development.
Not seeing the training you want above?
Request a training!