Group WizardryPresentation Skills – 2020
When you think of the characteristics of a leader, what comes to mind?
- Someone who gets things done?
- Someone who understands what others need?
- Someone who has charisma?
the good news is these skills can be quickly and easily learned and practiced in just a few days. It is not the leader's words that make the impact, it's the leader's previous promises kept that conveys a confidence ...
By understanding group dynamics and presenting your messages with effective skill, people will want you to lead them. "You are your product," your presence is your leadership abilities.
Imagine what you could learn in five days about Presentation Skills, Group Dynamics, and Charismatic Leadership from the world’s foremost expert in non-verbal communication.
“Does your non-verbal communication help or hinder your verbal message?
Increase your congruency. Increase your permission. Increase your results.”Michael Grinder
Whether you speak to large or small groups, within your work place or to the public, Michael’s presentation training in specific non-verbal communication skills will give your message that extra pizazz.
Group Wizardry is open to all levels, novice or pro. Accelerate your presentation to the next level.
- $700 ($50 deposit to register)
- Early bird (May 22) discount: $50
- Last year's participants, full time teachers, students: $100 discount
- $100 discount for attending both Group Wizardry and Perception Camp in the same year (NOTE: Enter coupon code both100 at checkout to get this discount).
- To get Brandman U Credit: $195
- Optional: Add $40 for video recording of Michael working with you on the last day.
- Monday–Thursday: 9-4:30
- Friday: 7–11am
- Optional video recording on Friday morning.
- Address: Comfort Suites 12010 NE Airport Way Portland, OR 97220
- Phone: (800) 216-5927 or (503) 261-9000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mention Group Wizardry attendance to receive a lodging discount of $145 per night (not including taxes) at Comfort Suites.
Build the skills indispensable to successful meetings, training sessions, presentations and facilitation.
- This is a 5 day course
- Training includes four days of interactive work. On day five, you will have the opportunity to practice individual presentations before small peer groups. Michael will provide non-judgmental feedback. You may purchase online and downloadable video access to your group’s presentations and Michael’s feedback.
The content focus includes the three major areas listed below. Yearly, one of them is emphasized more than the others.