~ Michael Grinder
Profiling an Individual
Do you sometimes get caught being reactive and wish you could be proactive?
Have you been in interactions and had a sense of the other person, but lacked the articulation to utilize your vague insights?
Do you have a need for a far deeper understanding of human interaction in a variety of situations?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this program is for you. The core need of humans is to be SEEN by others. Many of us have witnessed Michael profiling an individual’s values & beliefs. In this concentrated weekend program he shares how his mind perceives… so you can learn and apply these skills. With the ability to truly see others you automatically have cooperation and collaboration. You don’t have to create motivation in others – you entice their own motivation.
With the ability to truly see others you automatically have cooperation and collaboration.Michael GrinderBy the end of this workshop, you will use your perception and thinking skills beyond the way many of us are trained to observe and understand. Learn to see the world with the insights that Michael does. Imagine seeing and understanding people with the same skills that Michael uses everyday. Your highest people skills are perception. These skills enable you to recognize behaviors and beliefs which impact the quality of human interactions. Profiling is the artistic level of your professional development.
- For the first time ever – Michael outlines the 12 moments when a person’s behaviors reveal their values and motivations.
- You will experience Michael profiling individuals and learn as he deconstructs the person’s specific clues.
- You will practice how to offer feedback and suggestions to people within their beliefs.
- You will receive a formula for sorting out hallucinations and arrive at accurate interpretations.
- You will leave with an ethical framework of knowing when to use profiling and when it is inappropriate to do so.
- You will receive handouts to continue your learning.
- Michael will do a demonstration of the ultimate in executive coaching.
- You will have an understanding of where Profiling fits in your professional development.
Maximize Your Learning
- Come with a friend/colleague so you both leave with a common language and can continue to cement your learning.
- Bring 2-3 minutes of footage of an individual you want to study (this can be from YouTube, a movie, your private/professional world). The footage can have more than one person in the clip – and you select the person you want to concentrate on.
- Study and bring previous materials from Michael’s program. Familiarize yourself with patterns from The Elusive Obvious – The Science of Non-verbal Communication. Check out this
link for a study guide.
- If possible, bring an iPad (or any video-taking device).
If you know which half you are a genius.”
~ Michael Grinder
See what others are saying about Michael Grinder’s “See Me” training!
“I value beyond words the many lessons I have learned both professionally and personally from Michael. Thank you for ‘Seeing Me’.” –Amy Randall
“Thank you for a thoughtful overview of the role of perception in communication. I look forward to moving along my growth edge!” –Ingrid Warden
“Perception is a two edged sword – the more skillfully we observe others (leads to) the more skillful [the] understanding of ourselves.” –Bob Warden
“Loved the practice of not associating my feelings to my observations… I was so much better at not assigning intentions compared to how I use to be. I enjoyed learning about my process of input/storage/output and think that will be very helpful moving forward.” –Pauline Erickson
12010 NE Airport Way
Portland, OR 97220
Telephone (800) 216-5927 or 503-261-9000
($50 early bird discount automatically applied prior to checkout 30 days before class)