Teaching with Love and Logic
If you’d like to spend more time teaching and less time disciplining students, you need the practical techniques you’ll find contained in Teaching With Love and Logic
Classroom management just got easier. This book is an essential resource for every teacher searching for new ways to gain student cooperation and for more positive discipline techniques.
Love and Logic is a method of working with students which was developed by educational expert Jim Fay, and child psychiatrist Foster W. Cline, M.D.
The Love and Logic techniques:
- Put teachers back in control of the classroom
- Results in students who are internalized in the discipline rather than dependent upon external controls
- Raise the level of student responsibility
- Teach students to think for themselves
- Prepare students to function effectively in a world filled with temptations, decisions, and consequences
- Return a teacher’s joy of teaching!