About Our Corporate Leadership Trainings
Michael Grinder & Associates (MGA) is a leading source of professional training in group dynamics and non-verbal communication skills, offering programs for education, public seminars and corporate in-house settings.
A world renown expert in the science of non-verbal communication, Michael teaches the use of charismatic leadership through the use influence rather than power. He has developed a unique, new way to look at non-verbal communication that is rich in practical skills.
Our Corporate Training programs focus on developing individual and team-based behavior and skills so that your business results can be improved. Our consultants follow a rigorous, results-based program that identifies your issues and key outcomes first, and then we configure the right corporate training programs to achieve the behavioral and business outcomes desired.
These trainings can transform the way:
- leaders build, connect with, inspire and motivate their teams
- people deal with conflict
- we deliver presentations
- we communicate with others
- we deliver unpleasant information
- we maintain our relationships
Working both in the corporate world and within schools, Michael is dedicated to the concept that we are in love with the influence of power when we should really be in love with the power of influence.
His quick wit and relaxed style makes for the perfect keynote address. His style is one that uses lots of group involvement, humor and energy. Your delegates will really appreciate the delivery, as well as the take home value of the content of his work.
“The art of management is the timing of employing strategies, maneuvers and interventions with considerations to group dynamics.”—Michael Grinder
Topics that can be selected
- How Not to Get Shot: Preserving relationships while delivering bad news
- Charisma: Increasing your influence and communication skills
- Group Dynamics: Removing the mystery of what just happened
- Increasing the Professional Development of Others: In-House Mentoring and Coaching
- Presentation Skills: Making an impression that lasts
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (360) 687-3238 to arrange and customize a training to your special specifications.
Custom Half Day and Full Day and Two Workshops
Learn how you can develop your employees’ influence skills. MGA also offers half day and full day workshops on advanced communication and influence skills. The following are two-day modules:
- Six indicators of group formation
- Four strategies for blending a group
- The changing role of the person-in-charge
- Identifying and responding to leaders
- Recognizing and utilizing barometers and subgroups
- The role and function of a liaison
- The three stages of irritability
- The physiology of each stage and the appropriate response
- Fostering the group to ignore inappropriate behavior
- The ingredients of fairness
- When and how to save and protect individual members
- Effectively dealing with bullies and rumors
Managing a Healthy Group
- Saving Face: Manage the behavior not the person
- Appropriate power vs. inappropriate power
- Increasing one’s influence quotient
- Stereotyping and scapegoats
- Healthy humor
- How group health effects group productivity
Reading People for Promoting
- Sorting out your “person” from your “position”
- Understanding the decision-making process
- How to influence difficult people
- Grasping how Power, Information and Time interplay
- Respectfully understanding gender differences
Interested in a Keynote Address?
Have Michael educate while he entertains, amazes and amuses your audience with his unparalleled understanding of group dynamics and non-verbal communication.
He has a variety of Keynote Addresses to offer or you can have him create one to your exact criteria. Learn more here.