- Timezone: Europe/Paris
- Date: Apr 06 2020 - Apr 09 2020
- Time: 7:00 pm - 3:00 am
- ENVOY: YOUR PERSONAL GUIDE TO CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT
- Apr 15 2020
- All Day
See Me – Germany
Do you sometimes get caught being reactive and wish you could be proactive?
Have you been in interactions and had a sense of the other person, but lacked the articulation to utilize your vague insights?
Do you have a need for a far deeper understanding of human interaction in a variety of situations?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this program is for you.
The core need of humans is to be seen by others. Many of us have witnessed Michael profiling an individual’s values & beliefs. In this concentrated training program he Michael shares how his mind perceives … so you can learn and apply these skills.
With the ability to truly see others you automatically have cooperation and collaboration. You don’t have to create motivation in others – you entice their own motivation.
By the end of this course, you will use your perception and thinking skills beyond the way many of us are trained to observe and understand. Learn to see the world with the insights that Michael does. Imagine seeing and understanding people with the same skills that Michael uses everyday.
Your highest people skills are perception. These skills enable you to recognize behaviors and beliefs which impact the quality of human interactions. Profiling is the artistic level of your professional development.
- Michael outlines the 12 moments when a person’s behaviors reveal their values and motivations.
- Experience Michael profiling individuals and learn as he deconstructs the person’s specific clues
- Practice how to offer feedback and suggestions to people within their beliefs.
- Receive a formula for sorting out hallucinations and arrive at accurateinterpretations.
- Leave with an ethical framework of knowing when to use profiling and when itis inappropriate to do so.
- You will receive handouts to continue your learning.
- Michael will do a demonstration of the ultimate in executive coaching.
- You will have an understanding of where Profiling fits in your professional development.