- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Sep 09 2019 - Sep 11 2019
- Time: 12:45 - 20:00
- Leaders 1-on-1 & Small Group Coaching
- Sep 12 2019
- All of the day
Leadership That Inspires
Note: Closed to the public. Like our annual medical check-up, Leadership needs a refreshment. Our renewal is 9-11 September 2019. This is open to ALL attendees of our 2018 programs. While certification was based on the requirements of worksheets, learning is not limited to one approach. Have you ever read the writing on the passenger’s outside mirror on a truck? It says, “Objects are closer than they appear.” Likewise, September is much closer than you realise. Take this as opportunity for your professional learning and development. Make the commitment now – notify Leah Crockford and set aside the September dates now.
Renewals The advantages are:You can find 2019 Michael-Grinder Professional Learning@Leanyer School.
- The comfort and familiarity of fellow learners and Michael’s style
- The energy and power of mutual support in a safe learning environment
- Opportunity to further cement previous learnings by reviewing the major concepts from the 2018 program
- A structure that lets you reflect on what skills you have incorporated into your repertoire
- Michael’s new insights into the differences between “Forensic Non-verbal” vs. “Detective Non- verbal.” The concepts are practical and intellectually stimulating.
- In teams, you will be given case studies and identify the factors that are evident, what is not evident that you would want to observe, and what guidance would you offer the leader.
- And set commitments to new skills and goals