Classroom Management with Real Results
+57.2% Increase in Student Achievement
+1.5 Hours of Curriculum Time per Week
-84% Decrease in Student Dismissals & Suspensions
Videos about ENVoY®
"Classroom teachers actually gain an hour and half of instruction each week because of the behaviors in the classroom and how their students are able to self regulate what they do, so that the teacher can teach."
~ Rynell Schock, NJPA Education Solution Leader
"... it has been amazing to see the transformation ..."
~Katie Vanderport, Monroe Elementary, Grade 1 Teacher
"... [ENVoY® has] made a huge difference in my teaching."
~Jenny Young, North View Middle School, Math Teacher
"Your book has changed my world."
~Megan Crowley, Monroe Elementary, Grade 2 Teacher
"... the strategies in my classroom have been eye opening."
~Alissa Voegele, Jefferson Elementary, Grade 5
"... teachers who implement the Envoy gems gain more than an hour of curriculum time per week ..."
"... ENVoY® focuses on improving student productivity and enhancing a positive classroom environment ..."
"... ENVoY® non-verbal classroom management... it's invaluable, it's incredible."
Michael Grinder, the author of ENVoY®, talks about: the foundations of ENVoY®, non-verbal communication within the educational context and what the book covers.
"Management is the key to creating more time to do teaching but you've got to preserve relationships."
~Michael Grinder, author of ENVoY®
Anoka-Hennepin is the largest school district in Minnesota, this is a report on the dramatic effects of ENVoY®. The referrals to the office decrease, the test scores increase, and the well-being of the student, staff, and community is raised.
"... student achievement has increased 57.2% ... in the years of envoy implementation."
"... significant shift in student discipline incidences with an 84% decrease in student dismissals and suspensions ..."
How to Get Started?
ENVoY® Coaches Report
The schools trained in ENVoY® are finding both direct and indirect results of the program:
- The students are more self-directed and responsible for their own learning.
- At the start of the third quarter, many teachers comment that they are 2 - 3 weeks ahead of the content pace of previous years.
- Teachers that have a better understanding of “At-Risk” learners spend less time disciplining, something Principals love.
- Teachers have a system that encourages and supports them to visit each other's classrooms. This amount of professional sharing is a great morale boost.
Meet Michael Grinder
As a dynamic presenter and lecturer, Michael Grinder understands and pioneers the perceptions of NLP as they apply to education. He holds a Masters degree from Loyola University. After 17 years of teaching experience on three levels of education, he has spent the last nine years as an international educational consultant specializing in the needs of the “At-Risk” student population. Michael continues to refine teaching patterns that are respectful of the students’ learning styles as identified in his Righting the Educational Conveyor Belt. His current applied research (ENVoY) focuses on increasing a win-win teacher-student relationship by systematically employing non-verbal classroom management techniques. These patterns of effective communication are a distillment of over 4000 classroom observations.
Affectionately dubbed America’s Educator of Educators
His work with many school districts and administrators has transformed the levels of teaching and learning. Michael Grinder shows educators how to use influence rather than power to manage the classroom. This series is based on Michael’s best-selling books for educators. Widely used in the U.S., Europe, Australia, Asia and Latin America.
What the experts are saying about ENVoY®
“The heart of Michael Grinder’s book is chock-full of practical and eloquent non-verbal classroom management techniques.”
~ Dr. Robert Garmston, Co-director of Institute for Intelligent Behavior
“Michael offers an effective collection of tactics for the teacher. ENVoY is a welcome breath of fresh air.”
~ Robert Dilts, NLP University
“After 25 years of teaching in cross-cultural situations, including East Africa, I am amazed at how respectful, simple and effective Michael Grinder’s approach is.”
~ Kaze Gadway, Program Director, Gadway Training Institute
“… [ENVoY] was life changing. … I had stronger teacher-student relationships and seemed to spend more time teaching.”
“It was the catalyst for doctoral research and publications on how the patterns of ENVoY were found in Japan, the Netherlands, The Czech Republic, and Australia.”
~ Dr. Kendall Zoller, Ed. D. Educational Leadership
ENVoY®: Your Personal Guide to Classroom ManagementLearn ENVoY® NOW! Start using in your class TOMORROW.
Spend More Time Teaching Curriculum and Less Time Managing Behavior.
Learn 7 Easy and Practical Non-Verbal Strategies for Classroom Management.
Improve your Job Satisfaction as a Teacher.
- [Anoka-Hennepin Schools] Dr. Mary Wolverton - associate superintendent for elementary schools, Kari Rock - Eisenhower Elementary principal, Jen Mares - elementary ENVoY coach and Amy Reed - Rum River Elementary assistant principal. (January 26, 2015). MINUTES OF MEETING SCHOOL BOARD OF INDEPENDENT SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 11 (Anoka-Hennepin School District) STATE OF MINNESOTA [Video File]. Retrieved from http://anoka-k12.granicus.com/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=2&clip_id=304&meta_id=25261
- [Lakeland PBS] Rynell Schock - NJPA Education Solution Leader. (June 1, 2016). More Schools In Central Minnesota are Implementing the ENVoY Program in their Classroom [Video File]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/2A2cubMcE3o
- [Michael Grinder]. (May 16, 2016). A thank you to Michael Grinder (2016) [Video File]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/iGYq8pnaQ_Q
- [NJPA]. (August 25, 2015). Dan Savoie shares his experiences with the Education Solutions team [Video File]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/pvB_yH9bTOs
- [Michael Grinder]. (December 7, 2017). Foundations of ENVoY (REVISED) [Video File]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/F9QyncYUYVk
- [Michael Grinder]. (May 26, 2015). ENVoY (Classroom Management) Research (2015) [Video File]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/3pjfPSPunYY
- [Northeast College Prep]. (November 27, 2016). NECP Teachers Using ENVoY (mannequin challenge) 2016 [Video File]. Retrieved from https://youtu.be/ujy9B6SciOs