Perception Campwith Michael Grinder
Do you have a need for a far deeper understanding of human interaction in a variety of situations?
Do you coach, train, facilitate or lead large and small groups that need to be functional in order to be highly productive?If you answered yes to these questions,
then the skills you need to develop to a high level are your perception and thinking skills which enable you to recognize behaviors and beliefs which impact the quality of human interactions.
With this course, Michael is offering his blueprint of perception, his step-by-step way to get precise with the subtlety and the precision of human perception.
See the world and understand people in the same way that Michael does, using the same skills he uses every day to teach leaders around the world.
Perception Camp is quite different from anything that Michael has done before. He will train you in his simple Process of Perception.
You will learn to identify what you see into three categories, each with a different purpose/outcome:
Two people interact
A group interacts
Take a look at the clip below to get a sneak peek of what Perception Camp looks like!
- Workshop price: $1,195
- Early bird (until May 29th) discount: $150 off
- Save an additional $100 off the price when you also attend Group Wizardry.
- Address: Comfort Suites 12010 NE Airport Way Portland, OR 97220
- Phone: (800) 216-5927 or (503) 261-9000
- Email: email@example.com
- Mention Perception Camp attendance to receive a lodging discount of $145 per night (not including taxes) at Comfort Suites.
- House of Communication Study Guide & Quiz
- Pentimento and How Not to Get Shot Study Guide & Quiz
- Charisma Study Guide & Quiz
First review the study guide, then take the quiz at the end and compare your answers to see how you did. While this does not need to be submitted, we do require a good familiarity with these concepts before you attend to maximize your learning.
If you are a coach, trainer, facilitator or leader then understanding non-verbals is the single most important asset for your bottom line. Imagine being far more perceptive about individuals and group effectiveness then using this knowledge to assist people to make better decisions.
- This is a 5 day course
- You are encouraged to bring 2-3 clips of 3 minutes each of people and situations you would like to have a better perception of: individuals, pairs, and a group setting. There can be several people on the footage and you can choose to focus on just one or two people in the scene(s). The footage can be from movies, TV, YouTube, etc. Make sure the footage is accessible and can be connected easily so we can watch the footage on a screen.
- Learn how to recognize behavior and the beliefs behind those behaviors.
- Predict who is likely to dominate when two people are interacting.
- Know ahead of time what is likely to happen in a group setting.
- Get instant feedback and coaching from world expert Michael Grinder.
- Develop the refinements of timing and permission that are critical to taking your work in non-verbal communication to the expert level.
- Bond, learn from and network closely with the other like-minded attendees.
- Michael will do a demonstration of the ultimate in executive coaching.
- You will have an understanding of where Profiling fits in your professional development.
Not seeing the training you want above?
Request a training!
What Others Are Saying
“I had the pleasure to do some more work with Michael Grinder at a recent one day workshop in Brisbane. As a professional speaker, the content was spot on for me and my business and enabled me to fine tune some specific aspects of my presentations.
Michael’s work is practical, easily applied and powerful, in fact his work is universal to anyone presenting to an audience, conference speakers like me and or teachers and trainers. Thanks again for such amazing insights into communicating effectively to my audience Michael.”
– Lindsay Adams CSP
“Working with Michael was an absolute pleasure. He is easy to deal with and goes above and beyond to deliver on all he promises and so much more. He exceeded our expectations on so many levels.
Michael’s tagline; the average presenter informs, the good presenter persuades and the great presenter inspires…Is what he truly lives by. He took some average presenters and made them great and some good and great presenters and made them outstanding.
I have never been in a program where so many people had such profound shifts and such enormous learning.
Michael’s greatest ability is to change peoples’ behaviors in hours. He is a true master at non-verbal communication and group dynamics. He has changed the way I think and look at communication.
He is a world-class presenter, facilitator and coach with an endless well of knowledge and wisdom to impart…a true master of his craft.”
– Kirsty Spraggon, Sponsor for 25 Australian Speakers, 2010
“I had the honor to organize Michael Grinder three times. His type of intercession is embossed from his vision to use the possibilities of nonverbal communication. The balance of sternness and humor, from conviction and playful trying out, of charisma and admitting his own humanity turns him into a teacher, from whom I have liked to learn.
And the profit of the application speaks in behalf of itself. Alleged small things lead to big changes in group-dynamics and in interactions. Using his ideas and observations make things much easier, so I as a trainer and coach can recommend his trainings warmly.”
– Nikolai Hotzan, German sponsor