“The art of management is the timing of employing strategies, maneuvers and interventions with considerations to group dynamics.”—Michael Grinder
About Michael Grinder and Associates Corporate Leadership Trainings
A leading source of professional training in group dynamics and non-verbal communication skills, Michael Grinder and Associates (MGA) teaches the use of charismatic leadership through the use influence rather than power.
Michael Grinder is a master of, and world renown expert in, the science of non-verbal communication, non-verbal leadership skill development, group dynamics, advanced relationship building skills and presentation skills.
Michael Grinder is the pioneer in teaching others how to perceive non-verbal communication in a group setting.
He has developed a unique, new science of non-verbal group dynamic communication, that is rich in practical skills that can transform:
- the way leaders connect with, inspire and motivate their teams
- the way they build their teams
- the way people deal with conflict
- the way we deliver presentations
- the way we deliver unpleasant information
- the way we maintain our relationships with people
- the way we communicate with everyone in our lives
Working both in the corporate world and within schools, with trainers and educators, Michael is dedicated to the concept that we are in love with the influence of power when we should really be in love with the power of influence, and to teaching others how to use influence non-verbally. He has spent his life studying, dissecting and teaching the complexity that underlies all communication. Some of the new and exciting areas he has developed are permission and pentimento.
Michael’s quick wit and relaxed style makes for the perfect keynote address. His style is one that uses lots of group involvement, humor and energy. Your delegates will really appreciate the delivery as well as the take home value of the content of his work.
MGA provides training in non-verbal communication, group dynamics, influence skills and permission for school districts, corporations and individuals. At this time, MGA offers training for education, public seminars and corporate in-house settings.
Design your own training
Learn how you can develop your employees’ influence skills on your own site with Michael Grinder & Associates.
CUSTOM HALF DAY AND FULL DAY AND TWO WORKSHOPS
MGA also offers half day and full day workshops on the above advanced communication and influence skills.
The following are two-day modules:
- Six indicators of group formation.
- Four strategies for blending a group.
- The changing role of the person-in-charge.
- Identifying and responding to leaders.
- Recognizing and utilizing barometers and subgroups.
- The role and function of a liaison.
- The three stages of irritability.
- The physiology of each stage and the appropriate response.
- Fostering the group to ignore inappropriate behavior.
- The ingredients of fairness.
- When and how to save and protect individual members.
- Effectively dealing with bullies and rumors.
Managing a Healthy Group
- Saving Face: Manage the behavior not the person.
- Appropriate power vs. inappropriate power.
- Increasing one’s influence quotient.
- Stereotyping and scapegoats.
- Healthy humor.
- How group health effects group productivity.
Reading People for Promoting
- Sorting out your “person” from your “position”.
- Understanding the decision-making process.
- How to influence difficult people.
- Grasping how Power, Information and Time interplay.
- Respectfully understanding gender differences.
Additional topics that can be selected
How Not to Get Shot: Preserving relationships while delivering bad news
Leadership Presence: Increasing your influence
Group Dynamics: Removing the mystery of what just happened
Increasing the Professional Development of Others: Mentoring and coaching
Presentation Skills: Making an impression that lasts
Please email email@example.com or call 360- 687-3238 to arrange and customize a training to your special specifications.
“Michael’s style is one that uses lots of group involvement, humor and energy. Your delegates will really appreciate the delivery as well as the take home value of the content of his work.”
Have Michael educate while he entertains, amazes and amuses your audience with his unparalleled understanding of group dynamics and non-verbal communication.
He has a variety of Keynote Addresses to offer or have him create one to your exact criteria. Call today 360-687-3238.