This a non-therapeutic weekend – come with a desire to laugh, learn and love.
We don’t live in a Hollywood movie, we know how frustrating miscommunicating with your partner can be – especially revisiting familiar fights. Even seasoned couples experience these types of situations. You care about your relationship and want to make sure you know how to have a loving one. What do you do? You need practical solutions on how to communicate and hear each other.
“The greatest of all arts is the art of living together.”William Phelps
Michael Grinder, personally trained by the well-known expert in communication Carl Rogers, has forty years of experience training and coaching thousands of groups. He has also been married to the love of his life, Gail, for forty-two amazing years. Having such extensive experience has given Michael insight into the ways in which couples can solve these problems that arise.
This non-therapeutic weekend getaway that Michael has created will equip couples with the knowledge of how to better love, honor and negotiate amidst your relationship. Couples weekend, located at the Resort at the Mountain on Valentine’s weekend (February 9-11, 2018), offers practical tools that deepen understanding by improving communication.
If you’re like most of our customers, life can be overwhelmingly hectic and busy. So where does this weekend getaway fit in?
We have you covered.
“I feel more vulnerable about doing this seminar than any other. As much as I cherish my relationship with Gail, I am humbled by the thought that our relationship is not mine or hers but ours. In a relationship, while defying all laws of math, the whole is greater than the sum of all the individual parts.”
- Couples attend as a unit.
- All activities and suggestions are intended to be optional. Each couple (as a unit) decide their level of participation and learning. Both members have to okay the activity for each member to participate
- A fun weekend, loaded with tools you can take home and immediately use
- Give your partner a romantic, unique, and “together” experience
- No values or judgments from the presenter or the format are intended.
- Price per couple: $375 (price covers attendance only) – early bird price of $300 per couple (you save $75!) if you register by November 9, 2017.
- Date: Valentine’s weekend, February 9-11, 2018.
- Hours: Arrive by 5:30pm on Friday for registration, with a brief evening session to follow. Saturday is filled with two 3-hour sessions, with built-in time throughout the day to spend with your significant other. Come to the final session on Sunday, which will finish at noon so you can enjoy the rest of your day with your partner.
- Location: Resort at the Mountain in the Oregon scenic Gorge is approximately one hour from the Portland International Airport.
- Discounted group rate of $125 plus tax per night and a $15 resort fee available until January 9th, 2018.
- Reservations made after this date will be booked at the best available rate.
- Please have your credit card ready when making reservations.
- Guest check in is 4:00pm and check out is 11:00am.
- To reserve your room call (503) 622-3101×0 and reference the group name Michael Grinder & Associates to receive the discount. For special room requests, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (503) 622-2220
Commit to a special Valentine’s weekend this year, do yourself (and your partner) a favor and sign up for “To Love, To Honor & To Negotiate.” With this workshop, you’ll receive tools that will transform your relationship and help guide you when miscommunication occurs. You’ll have the knowledge to work through these issues and communicate effectively.
- Want to gain and improve communication skills that will help reduce and manage stress
“We loved this workshop. We learned so much … We have concrete tools to go home with and a sense of optimistic excitement about our future. Thank you.”Sonia Sommer from Couples 2016
- Want to clarify your value structures and establish priorities as a couple
- Have been together 1 day or 100 years
- Want to give your relationship love by discovering and appreciating your similarities and differences
- Are searching for a unique and meaningful together experience
- Want to spend a wonderful time together at a fun, relaxing weekend getaway
- Would be eager to explore these topics:
- Cats & Dogs
- John Gottman’s Principles
- Love letter writing
- The Language of Love