To establish an educational environment based on Michael Grinder’s non-verbal models that nourish positive relationships which will lead to increased student achievement.
- Implement Michael Grinder’s non-verbal work including his models of professional growth.
- Create a culture of influence via non-verbal communication where relationships
- between educator and students and among students are fostered.
- Reduce time on management and as a result increase time for curriculum.
- Increase educator’s repertoire of non -verbal strategies.
- Operate from influence as often as possible instead of power.
- Creating educational climates committed to on-going professional development that reverses the trend of over-training and under-implementing
The corporate world is entering a paradigm shift:
"We are inadvertently in Love with the Influence of Power.
And we need to be in Love with the Power of Influence."
Our mission is to provide the blueprint of how to shift — passive resistance is more powerful than active authority. To do this we need to reverse the trend of over-training and under-implementing by providing support systems that guarantee increased competencies of communication.
- Creating educational climates committed to ongoing professional development that reverse the trend of over-training and under-implementing.
- This includes the educational entity having ownership (e.g., financially sharing the burden).
- Emphasis on coaching; especially mentoring of first and second year educators; this includes teachers, administrators, mentors.
- Emphasis on positive relationships between educators and students.